Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I have no excuse

My grandma wants me to be a writer. She also wants me to be a great mother, a successful career woman and a great housekeeper. That is when i am not learning tailoring or anchoring tv shows. So you see, she has a wish list and I being who i am, feel compelled to tick everything off. And if you are wondering how many are pending in the list--Ive done the anchoring, I sing whenever I have an audience(which would be just Patty most of the time), I have a great career, as housekeeper--i keep a decent house. On tailoring, I am yet to score. And ah!! Writing. Call it writer's block, inertia or sheer laziness, I havent put pen to paper in a long time. But now thanks to technology, I can not only write , but get it published too. I have no excuse. So Patty and all of you-- here I am at large all set to share whatever I am excited about. Hang on and visit me often. And Dad--do join me on board!

1 comment:

Ram Iyer said...

hi krithi,

thats great!
didnt know you're an anchor!

any new shows coming up?

regards
sRi