Sunday, April 01, 2007

E-Squares

Writing something about nothing is an art practiced by few. I have nick named the practitioners “Edhukeduthaalum Ezhuthaalars(E-squares). To the E-squares, a smell from the kitchen, a sneeze, a morning or simply just being, are causes to write.

I picture them breaking out into a sweat with palms itching every two hours if they don’t write about what’s on their mind. Blogging is the biggest miracle to happen to them as they can write and instantly get an audience too.

I am writing this because I am an E-Square too. But a Eppovaavadhu Ezhuthaalar!
This means I write only when I feel dizzily pregnant with ideas getting all restless and laden with guilt.

Obviously I am extremely jealous of the other kind of E-Squares. Because for every one word I write, they write ten thousand.

But watch out for me! I ain’t giving up. I intend teaming up with the other kind of E-Square so I feel the rush more often and perhaps one day create my magnum opus too!

1 comment:

Woodooz said...

One word of quality is better than 1000 words of mere quantity... I feel that if you write for the sake of writing, you end up compromising on good content. It is always good to be pregnant with ideas and let those out one after the other.