Monday, July 13, 2009

I am Back!

After a looong blog holiday I am back in action. My European experience is up on Sify.com. I’ve been published. Finally, all of you will take me seriously as a writer :P All of you except my greatest critic Shrikanth that is.( He thinks I shouldn’t even call myself a blogger coz I just ignore it for months on end and suddenly spring into actionL) Anyway after much mocking and goading by him, I have challenged to beat him in the number of words I write, even if I die in the attempt, which is what will probably happen. That man writes as much as he talks!!!!! And since I have this competition, I will have no choice but to write about my boring weekends, my new phone, my trysts with tailors and my inability to write, just so that I can fill up space. But I promise I will make it sound as profound as possible and make it worth your while. For starters here’s the link to my published work. 2000 odd words. Also as one picture is equal to a 1000 words, I’ve put up lots of pics(he he). Please do the math and help me get even with competition!! http://sify.com/news/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?id=jhnmbpejhcd&title=Alone_on_a_London_trip

No comments: